Emergency Contact Information
Medical Care Information
Medical Care Authorization
As the parent(s) or guardian adult, I/we give permission for Young Commanders Leadership Program, and its agents, staff, and volunteers to obtain emergency medical care for my/our child, and I/we authorize health care providers to render such care as may be necessary. It is understood that reasonable efforts will be made to contact me/us prior to obtaining such care, but I/we authorize such care whether I/we are contacted or not, and I/we agree to be financially responsible for such care.
Participation in Activities Authorization
1. As the parent(s) or guardian adult, I/we give permission for my son/grandson to participate in Young Commanders Leadership Program on site or elsewhere.
2. I acknowledge that Young Commanders Leadership Program is an activity and such activity is subject to mishap and even injury to participants, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death. I understand and acknowledge that activities have inherent dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction or expertise can eliminate and I EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN ALL TOUR ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
3. I take full responsibility for, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Young Commanders Leadership Program, their owners, officers, elected officials, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that I may hereafter have for injuries or damages arising out of my son/grandson participation in Young Commanders Leadership Program, mentor/enrichment activities, included, but not limited to, losses CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
4. I further agree that I WILL NOT SUE OR MAKE CLAIM against the Released parties for damages or other losses sustained as a result of any injury, or death, sustained from my participation in any and all mentor/enrichment activities. I also agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS from all claims, judgments and costs including attorney's fees, incurred in connection with any action brought as a result of participation in Young Commanders Leadership Program, mentor/enrichment activities by any of the undersigned.
5. I hereby expressly recognize that this Release of Liability, Waiver of Legal Rights, and Assumption of Risk is a contract pursuant to which I have released any and all claims against the Released Parties resulting from any injury, or death, sustained from participation in Young Commanders Leadership Program, mentor/enrichment activities including any claims for negligence of the Released Parties.
6. I further represent that I am at least 18 years of age (if younger, accompanied by a parent, legal guardian who accepts responsibility on their behalf), I waive and release any and all legal rights that may accrue to me as the result of any injury I may suffer while engaging in Young Commanders Leadership Program, mentor/enrichment activities.
Photographs and Video Consent
I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the still images or video recordings or of any written copy. I further waive all moral rights. I also waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the still images, video recordings, or materials. I hereby release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the producers from and against any claims, damages or liability arising from or related to the use of the images, recordings or materials, including but not limited to claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or rights of publicity or copyright infringement, or any misuse, distortion, blurring, alteration, optical illusion or use in composite form that may occur or be produced in taking, processing, reduction or production of the finished product, its publication or distribution. I am 18 years of age or older and I am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this document before signing below, and I fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this consent, waiver, indemnity and release.
Vehical Travel Permission
I/we give permission for my/our child to travel in a privately owned or a Young Commanders Leadership Program owned vehicle operated and occupied by only one (1) adult.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF LEGAL RIGHTS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.